Specialist training course: piping systems for repair projects
Cracks, corrosion, incrustations and root penetration – in many cases full repair of an existing pipeline is theonly option. Committed to providing long-lasting results, SIMONA has developed highly effective end-to-end solutions for open and trenchless rehabilitation of damaged piping systems – with the help of thermoplastic pipes.
As part of a one-day training course, we will give an overview of standard rehabilitation methods and installation techniques.
The training course is aimed mainly at site managers, planning experts and engineers within the civil engineering industry:
- Construction companies
- Waste disposal companies
- Water federations and municipal authorities
- Engineering and planning offices
Choice of material
- Material basics
- Technical characteristics
- Pipe types
- Structural design and load limits relating to pipe material
- Conventional and alternative installation methods long and short pipe modules
- Special diameters
- Relevant joining technologies
- Pressure and leakage testing
- Connection to shaft installations, tensile-strength and pressure-resistant wall ducts
- Application-specific fittings
Innovative joining technology with integrated electrofusion coils for sewerage system.
The technical presentations will be conducted by experts from SIMONA AG with qualifications and experience in KRV (plastic pipe association), DIN, DVS (German welding association) and DWA (German association for water, waste water and waste) committee work.
Max. 8 participants per training course
Duration: 1 day
Start time: 9 a.m.
Finish time: 4 p.m.
EUR 125.00 plus sales tax