SIMONA® PE 100 waste-water pipe systems
Safe and economical solutions for your project
To complement the range of highly versatile pipes our system portfolio for waste-water disposal is rounded off by fittings, electrofusion sockets, building drain connection components and various types of shaft.
With the SIMONA® PE 100-Line pipe types (PE 100-Line, PE 100 RC-Line and PE 100 SPC-RC-Line protective-jacket pipes) we can offer you, depending on project requirements, the most appropriate pipe material - certified to PAS 1075, type 1, 2 or 3.
SIMONA® multi-layer pipes with dimensionally integrated function layers enable the operator to ensure holistic quality monitoring by visual inspection - from the date of manufacture throughout the entire period of pressure pipe use.
PE 100 CoEx sewer pipes with a functional, light-coloured inner layer make it possible to ensure a very good assessment of the condition of the interior pipe surface.
- Light weight
- No pipe breakage thanks to a high level of flexibility
- Excellent inner and outer corrosion resistance
- Strong, permanently watertight joints due to welding
- High abrasion resistance
- Favourable hydraulic conditions due to minimal wall unevenness
- Notch and crack resistance
- Elimination/reduction of cleaning and rinsing